Monday, June 15, 2009

Another uninteresting boring post

Photobucket
Taken with pathetic 1.3megapx laoya phone but nice effect(the moving car at the bottom right hand corner) captured. Slow shutter speed or was it something to do with aperture.
Photobucket
Another shot, with the traffic flow.

I love photog, if only I have a good camera(even my compact has officially died).
I think I'm gna collect my laoya cert on college day itself, which coincidentally falls on my birthday.
Hope I'll get a pleasant surprise! *^^*

Finally a day to myself today. Wanted to do up the site but my computer can't sense my harddish & then I can't upload any pics = I can't do up the rest of the layout. ): Any ODACians reading this blog have the birthday list for our batch? Please send a copy to me, thanks. (:

Work's getting horrid, me stoning my hours away but worth the cash I'll get on hand when I get my pay. $_$! (Alright money-face but I'm really broke & I don't wish to go around oweing people $)

No replies from uni, my aunt suggested to my Mum that I should retake my 'A' levels(my smart cousin got a place in uni already). What a disgrace I am. ): I don't really need cheering up 'cause I'll get over it, but then again I have no idea what holds for my future.

I've lost all mood to go out by myself, because the guys ain't free.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ask from jiawen...she probably has one...

June 16, 2009 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>branson:

i asked yuanlin already.. thanks anw (:

June 17, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home