Friday, August 14, 2009

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

12082009

Click here for Wiki synopsis of movie

Went to Jurong Point to meet some of my CG peeps to watch UP! (: Forgot to suggest to take a group picture... Only had some taken with ShuYi before the others arrived & some of Benedict & Jackson. Walked around JP1 & JP2, & I think JP's really a good place to shop!

13082009

Carl & Ellie, so sweet (: (:

Went to Jurong Point to meet Kelly & WeeFong to watch UP again! (: What's worth watching once is worth watching twice(quoted from ShuYi, haha!) Carl's love for his wife Ellie is just so touching.. so heartwarming... heart-wrenching. Sob sob. Okay I didn't cry during the movie, but it was really sad. ):

Went to NTU for lunch & toured around the school. The university's so big, it feels like a community itself to me. Then took a bus down to the School of H&SS! AHHHHH my dreammmmm! Haha. Next year, hopefully! (:

After WeeFong left for her lecture, Kelly & I left NTU & headed towards AMK. Turns out that the Outram way was faster. :X Talked about things on the way home & I really think I should stop talking about repeated things! :X

Was supposed to meet Gersh to collect $$(I sound like a loan shark) since I was at AMK which is near his camp. Initially thought I could just walk around while waiting for him to finish all his stuffs, so I traced the 165 route towards my house, thinking that I could walk back to AMK once he's done.

In the end I got lost & forgot the way back, so cancelled the meeting & managed to trace the 88 route home. Had the crazy thought to try walking all the way home, so I did! I guess it must have been 10km! :X

Feet felt soft swollen pink when I got home... Bathed & used the computer a while then zonked out till afternoon just now. Today's gonna be a boring day, I can't wait to start on my new job(rare hearing me say that) & new school! (: (: But then again, that translates to less time to spend with friends. Yet again, everyone's busy with their own lives- studies, work, army.

It may be tough, but we'll all make it. (: Just like how I thought it was impossible to walk all the way home from AMK, I did it. Hohoho.(:

All that I am, all that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

4 Comments:

Anonymous LILING! said...

why didnt you tell me you guys were in ntu!!!! ): i could have met up with you guys too! ): CRIESSSSSSS): hahahaha.

August 14, 2009 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Yvonne ♥ said...

WAN CHIN!!!! goodness!!! you actually WALKED home from AMK???!!!

August 14, 2009 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>LL:
Haha we were on a secret look out! :P to see if we happen to meet anyone. we were there for lunch only... haha. next time okay! (:

>yvonne:
yes i did! :D wanted to see how far i could go, but had very sore feet when i got home... lol!

August 18, 2009 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, nxt time jio me and LL when ur in NTUc ar..! (c for campus) :)

August 31, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home