The sound of all the places we could go
Went to church for my 1st(everyone else's 5th) discipleship class & it was interesting. JianMing shared about discipleship(well afterall, it is a discipleship class). Was surprised to see ShuYi & Fifi at the auditorium playing Captain's Ball. (: I thought I would be feeling completely foreign since I seldom mix around with people from other CGs.
After class, went down to AMK to meet Shuyi, CheongJing & Daniel for dinner. After which, Benedict & WenHui joined ShuYi for pool(in some claustrophobic place, if you read my tweet) & I watched them play. Got reminded of the times I used to learn how to play pool in J1 but never succeeded. Haha. But I still like watching people play, it's so interesting & photo-worthy.
Went home, washed up, read some books, listened to music, did some origami, yak-ked on the phone from 3 to 4, slept at 5, woke up at 1pm.
Researching for places to go for Monday's outing- meeting the guys since they're having a holiday. WOO! :D Tentative place Marina Barrage(it's such a pretty place-I want to go!), but I think it'll be really crowded so plans may be changed. ION Orchard?!
Stomach's been growling since 3am last night, chocolate sandwich eaten at 2pm didn't reduce my hunger. Hungry hungry, off to eat dinner. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home