Thursday, September 25, 2008

I candy-coat and cover everything

I DECLARE ONCE AGAIN-
I HATE THE SCHOOL PORTAL, ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& I NEED A GOOD PRINTER! My lao ya printer broke down a few weeks back & apparently (Its 80% confirmed, my guesses are pretty right) there's no intention in getting me a new one. ): Library's new printer system is tedious & confusing. Why not just give us all the documents, in paper, PAPER!

Everything's online. I don't have the freedom to use the com. I don't have portable laptops. My printer broke down. Even if it's fixed I don't have $ to buy new ink anymore. I don't want to trouble my friends.

Just gimmmmeee the PAPER! I have more than enough files to keep them yea.

ASS pire's driving me crazy.

-___________________-.

______________________

Yesterday, 240908
Pizza Hut with Winnie. They aren't as appetizing as before. But yea I enjoyed the chat. (:
______________________

Moments ago, 250908
Studied in school lib with DJ & Gersh.
Its real cool that WF & her guitar friends study together. They're such nice people, wow. (:

& yea perhaps for me solitude is really better.
Or solitude yet not alone.

Speaking of real blogs, I'll tell someday if I can find someone whom I trust would not hurt me I'm ready to let out my innermost thoughts. Hmm.

Get back to studies, bye world. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home