Friday, September 12, 2008

disheart turn

Happenstance; found in my email.

This is so disturbing.
I want to focus on my studies.
STOP IT & GO AWAY HOR*!
*indicates warning signal before I. blow. up.

I know you guys don't mean it, I am not angry ok? Just... disturbed. Oh please stop it. ):

Found this in my phone. WOAHHHH so nice lei. Save from here or I'll send next time. (:

Gave 7 P.M. show a miss 'cause I don't like the woman (the ex girlfriend) in the story! Goodness gracious. ):

Anyway results checking today, moderation pulled me up by 2 grades for some yet they are not good at all.

Taken from college website, NIKE!

Us on the 3rd & 4th row, wow Jack DY & Henry have mastered the super ^^V sign, COOL.
This was one of the best days in my life. :D

Tonight's must watch: Ghost Whisperer! That's what Fridays are for, man.

& hey hey hey if you're reading this please do me a favor if you find a printer please help me print Physics SA & CJ paper thanks. I'll go check out the bookshop tomorrow.

CCC tomorrow. Why is my Chemistry ever so LOUSY!?

Have a good night ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home