Thursday, September 11, 2008

locked down

Haven't I said how much it irks me to see you 
Or sense that you are anywhere near me
All thanks to you we're all strained
Why did you come in & destroy everything?
I'm so much better off without you
I want us back
All our old good times
With none of you in it
NONE.
You better go away
& I want to scream out loud
I hate you
I hate you
I hate you
I HATE YOU!











I HATE YOU, STRESS!
Now who do you think it was? But things aren't what they meet the eye.

School was alright, a load more things added on to To-Do list & things-I-should-do to brush up all my Superb grades. 

& stupid me who keeps trying to brighten the atmosphere/reduce the silence/keep everyone cheered in this stressful period, ended up saying the wrong things & getting snapped at in return. This so hurts. Yet faith had taught me to be stronger, plaster a smile move on.

I need some time to straighten things out with myself. 
Its like a hollowed bark.
Perfectly alright on the outside.

I am not emo.
I am just thinking.

Back to copying Econs straight from the screen 'cause I forgot to buy the answers & submission for correction's tomorrow.

Seriously, I don't wish to see you... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home