)!!!pleh !?!?sdrawkcab si gnihtyreve ,eltit ym epyt tnac i(?????

Crushed under a big What If.
Sigh. The end of Pre-'A's screams a bad premonition.
I don't want to retain, please...
My Aces, far-fetched.
______________________
Anyway,
MYSTERY OF THE MISSING COIN.
Case info: Julius, Woody, Clarence & Chinchilla(yours truly) were at Kovan MRT station after lunch.Woody & Chinchilla were topping up their EZ links.
Clarence & Julius were talking.
The 50-cent coin that Clarence was holding dropped.
Everyone heard that rolling, rolling then tinkling sound of it against the floor as it came close to being stationary on the floor.
Silence.
Everyone tries to find it.
Around the area, 1m, 2m, 3m around the radius of the area, far, near, everywhere (well, almost, around that area that is).
It disappeared.
And nobody ever saw the 50-cent coin again.
Hypothesis: Just like in Mirrors, everything reflective actually has a world behind it. A reflection of our world. Or rather, we are the reflection of their world. The other Clarence has probably found 2 50-cent coin at Navok MRT station & thinks that it is a lucky day for him. (:
_________________
I'm just joking alright, please don't take it to heart.
Off to tidy up my life.
NT!!!!!!!!!!!.PU SIHT EKAM TNDID I ESIMORP I ?????!!!DLROOW REHTOP EHT OTNI GNIOG I MA !!!!HHHHHHHA GNIDDIK ON M'I ON O!!!!!SDRAWKCAB NI GNIHTYREVE GNIPYT SI MOC YM EM SUOICARG ssendoog .S.P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home