NOW READ THIS.
You want to know how I feel?
This is what I feel.
I. FEEL. IRRITATED.
I. FEEL. DISGUSTED.
I. FEEL. DISTURBED.
Look. Haven't I said I do not fancy nonsense.
You think it is a joke.
You think I take it as a joke.
I'm sorry I don't.
It's the last lap of the race.
I'm already behind all of them.
I want to excel.
I need to excel.
You don't know how much emotional distress can cost.
At least to me.
I do not wish to be associated.
Stop pushing me down,
please.
Sigh.
All these may sound silly.
Smirk for all you want...
P.S. My printer is finally working, I did not waste my precious savings.
This is what I feel.
I. FEEL. IRRITATED.
I. FEEL. DISGUSTED.
I. FEEL. DISTURBED.
Look. Haven't I said I do not fancy nonsense.
You think it is a joke.
You think I take it as a joke.
I'm sorry I don't.
It's the last lap of the race.
I'm already behind all of them.
I want to excel.
I need to excel.
You don't know how much emotional distress can cost.
At least to me.
I do not wish to be associated.
Stop pushing me down,
please.
Sigh.
All these may sound silly.
Smirk for all you want...
P.S. My printer is finally working, I did not waste my precious savings.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home