in the ayer , ay , ayer , ayer , ay , ayer
I bought a printer (& carried it home) while shopping with Sis for Mummy's present today.
Many minutes of waiting for the promoter to come to serve me paid off- I got my printer-cum-scanner-cum-copier at more than half price, HAHAHA I LOVE SALES, (:. The guy assured me it was a good buy. I don't know, anything that can give me my documents in PAPER!
Anyway C C.C was okay today, learnt quite a lot of new things, like most of the time, the precipitate of transition metals is the hydroxide. (: But was quite irritated by guys sitting behind me talking about summoning demons & angels & whatever, some kind of online game I think. They talked non-stop for 2.5 hours about this. -_-. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Shall end off abruptly here with a pretty picture of it.

Starting printing spree later, off for bath & dinner!
Random title of no relevance at all (can't think of any). Good night!
Many minutes of waiting for the promoter to come to serve me paid off- I got my printer-cum-scanner-cum-copier at more than half price, HAHAHA I LOVE SALES, (:. The guy assured me it was a good buy. I don't know, anything that can give me my documents in PAPER!
Anyway C C.C was okay today, learnt quite a lot of new things, like most of the time, the precipitate of transition metals is the hydroxide. (: But was quite irritated by guys sitting behind me talking about summoning demons & angels & whatever, some kind of online game I think. They talked non-stop for 2.5 hours about this. -_-. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Shall end off abruptly here with a pretty picture of it.

Starting printing spree later, off for bath & dinner!
Random title of no relevance at all (can't think of any). Good night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home