Saturday, October 4, 2008

all the times


GIRL POWER, yea! (:
Clockwise: That's Wei^2, Me, Suyi, Clarence, Calvin & Woody.


A more normal shot... The guys didn't know we were tryna attack them from the back...

The official last day of school (?). I thought it was Graduation Day itself, but heard many say yesterday was the last.

Anyway I've made a new friend found an old friend JL yesterday. He was telling DY that he knows me 'cause we take the same bus home. In the end when he said his name I realised he was my P2 classmate, LOL. But he couldn't recognise me....................... & coincidentally he was sitting at the next table where I was in the SAC last night. So yea went off together to the bus stop. Hah I've met a lot of my primary school friends in college. Can't break the neighbourhood-school-cycle. ):

When I reached home I found Mum luring a cat out of the house with fish. It was so hungry it ran into my house. ): My younger Sis was scared of it so I took care of it! ^^

Yep so I gave it water & more food (I didn't have Cat food, so I gave Dog food.. O.O is it ok?!) then sent it off... it turned back and looked at me for quite some while before it ran off, and it felt like a Goodbye ):. I don't know if it understand but I told it if it is hungry it can come & I'll buy Cat food.

Regarding studies, I can't seem to remember what I've been revising. ): SIGH.
Printing spree.

P.S. I watched this the other day!

M18 & SHOCK & GORE.
This woman in the picture RIPPED HER OWN JAW APART!
YUCKS! ):
Only Julius was the brave soul :D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home