Hi world!
Math paper was a killer. ):
Watched parodies online for a while.
This is absolutely hilarious!
Note that people at the background don't even care about what they do, hahaha!
I remember I watched it 1 or 2 years ago, but still as FUNNAYE! ^^
They look SUPER HAPPY HERE! :D
Gersh sent me some URLs & there was one on James Blunt's You're Beautiful & it was funny but a little.. censored? Well it's quite disgusting 'cause the one stripping was a woman. Not to say that men stripping ain't gross, hahaha. Okay stripping itself is.. gross. :S Go search MADTV & the title, should be ok. (:
Shall get back to Physics & Math & Chem... sooooon. *dreads.
Sigh 'A' LEVELS...
Watched parodies online for a while.
This is absolutely hilarious!
Note that people at the background don't even care about what they do, hahaha!
I remember I watched it 1 or 2 years ago, but still as FUNNAYE! ^^
They look SUPER HAPPY HERE! :D
Gersh sent me some URLs & there was one on James Blunt's You're Beautiful & it was funny but a little.. censored? Well it's quite disgusting 'cause the one stripping was a woman. Not to say that men stripping ain't gross, hahaha. Okay stripping itself is.. gross. :S Go search MADTV & the title, should be ok. (:
Shall get back to Physics & Math & Chem... sooooon. *dreads.
Sigh 'A' LEVELS...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home