Saturday, October 18, 2008

with headlines & flash, flash, flash photography

But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
-Matthew 5:44-48
Why, I pray that you get back to faith, amen.
I'm not going to explain myself or anything here, take it as you want, whatever you read it as.
Come on, come on, things aside.

Track back to...
Graduation Day, 161008.
As suggested by title.

Personalised test-tube says: "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
So very true... Thanks Mr Lim.(:

Feeling a little lazy, shall just upload 3 more. More pics added! (:
Some of my favourite people & their narcissistic times. :D


My favourite teacher, Mr Nordin! My PAE Physics teacher, always so nice & caring. ^^
& some of my PAE classmates & also my favourite girls in school!
P.S. Argh I look like some small kid here la :S!

I look better in this (below), kopped from Liling's blog, downloaded & uploaded.


Current Physics teacher, Mrs Lian! (I'm sorry Julius your face's blocked... I look better in this picture so I post this up here :P. Send all of you the rest soon!)


Mr DJ, who sits next to me in class! (:


Clement, D3 OG mate! (: Oh no I don't look nice here, hope the one Clement got is ok :X.
_

Yes, yes... Photography, my long lost passion ): I need a new better camera! (: I like taking small things. Ah yes macro macro :D.

Went back to college to mug with DJ after going to AMK to have lunch with some of the guys. Didn't study much though, totally zonked. O.O

_____________

Went back to college (again) this morn to do a little revision. 6 hours from 0730 to 1330 & zonked, again. Dozed off while reading newspaper & got jolted out of dreamland to find that I was running late in meeting up to go for service.

I love the church & my friends & God. (:

To my surprise I met Ashton on my way home. His name never fails to make me associate him with Pikachu. It was quite a joy to meet an old friend, caught up on MSN a little. (:

Continuing to re-edit post, might put more pics here.
P.P.S. I still have a lot of pics untaken! AS in a lot of people I wanna take with. ): Gna bring my camera around. Watch out! Muahahahah *grins.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
-2 Timothy 1:7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home