Change the colors of the sky
During C.G. yesterday, Shuyi shared about 5 roles of a spiritual home & the last part caught me:
With our hopes and dreams, imagine what tomorrow it may bring
Cos the sky’s the only limit when you’re not afraid to dream
Cos the sky’s the only limit when you’re not afraid to dream
Even the NDP song says that! :D (I'm still stuck at the NDP song, I think it's really meaningful! Haha. O-la patriotic! :D)
Speaking of dreams, I have a lot of variations of mine. From being a very successful business-woman to a hip housewife(YES muahaha I like to learn to cook & keep everything spick-and-span) with a successful home-based job, I have no idea what I would like to be. Both sounds equally appealing. :D
What's my purpose in life? What's God's purpose for me in this lifetime? What's my mission in this world? I'm seeking for it, I'll get to know it in time. (:
Speaking of dreams in the ones-you-get-during-sleep-kind, I've been getting a lot of morbid dreams T_T. Of floods & hurricanes & bad things & death of someone close to me. Maybe I watched too much CNA- there's been quite a few catastrophes going on around the world. Told Kelly about them & we laughed it off, but thinking back it's quite heart-wrenching. T_T
Not thinking about it already...! Listening to many great guy singer songs :D *tries to sing*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home