All I want for Christmas
IS YOU! (:
P.S. Still haven't got the time to do out the 'dreams' post. In fact I think I wrote something like that before, but nobody understood it(my sentence structures are wrong i guess, can't phrase my thoughts properly). Shall work on that, or shall I just forget it.
Anyway...
Can preorder TEDDY BEARS online(first time I heard of this! &very cheap lei!)!
Actually I have a HUGE one(either 1m or 1.2m) at home already, shall I send it for washing? (:
It was light brown, now GREY(dusty sorry HAHA. I got it when I was in Primary school I think, & I still ♥ it).
http://j-shop-bear.blogspot.com/

Christmas is coming & Chinchilla is feeling jolly~
Many many things on wishlist, such as
1. Painting my room lavender & black decorating with floral wall stickers!
2. Making my whole closet BLACK.
3. Clothes! Accessories & bags & shoes!
4. Sony Vaio CS Berry Purple
5. Blackberry
6. Buying a new study table & chair.
7. Nice curtains for my room
8. TBA*
9. TBA
10. TBA
*TBA=To be added
Which will not come true this Christmas, unless someone sponsers me(Too late to save up for them now).
BUT by the next Christmas, all these WILL COME TO PASS. (:
Have the courage to DREAM!
============================
So we will run, all together our hearts aflame
With a fire that can't be tamed
Our God, all glory to Your name
P.S. Still haven't got the time to do out the 'dreams' post. In fact I think I wrote something like that before, but nobody understood it(my sentence structures are wrong i guess, can't phrase my thoughts properly). Shall work on that, or shall I just forget it.
Anyway...
Can preorder TEDDY BEARS online(first time I heard of this! &very cheap lei!)!
Actually I have a HUGE one(either 1m or 1.2m) at home already, shall I send it for washing? (:
It was light brown, now GREY(dusty sorry HAHA. I got it when I was in Primary school I think, & I still ♥ it).
http://j-shop-bear.blogspot.com/
Christmas is coming & Chinchilla is feeling jolly~
Many many things on wishlist, such as
1. Painting my room lavender & black decorating with floral wall stickers!
2. Making my whole closet BLACK.
3. Clothes! Accessories & bags & shoes!
4. Sony Vaio CS Berry Purple
5. Blackberry
6. Buying a new study table & chair.
7. Nice curtains for my room
8. TBA*
9. TBA
10. TBA
*TBA=To be added
Which will not come true this Christmas, unless someone sponsers me(Too late to save up for them now).
BUT by the next Christmas, all these WILL COME TO PASS. (:
Have the courage to DREAM!
So we will run, all together our hearts aflame
With a fire that can't be tamed
Our God, all glory to Your name

2 Comments:
yes should blog about the DREAMS one!*heads nodding like mad* because i wanna read,HAHAH!
kelly!
>kelly:
haha okay! :P wanted to take some quotes from a book but itw as overdue so I returned it...Shall go borrow it again then i blog!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home