Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bcos nobody reads my blog...

& that I don't know which blog to blog at,
I shall hereby declare my private blog, which contains my inconsistent doodles.
I seldom update it, only when I have the time to scan my pictures up.
Here's the latest post!


YES THAT round-head represents ME!
something that shouts 'ME'!
Perhaps I shall just merge the 2 blogs! Perhaps I shall change a blog host so that I can lock posts!

Perhaps I can go into a picture-cum-words blog! Got a feedback that my previous post was too cheem, maybe I express myself better in pictures? :P

Hahaha... Shall think of a nice blog name for the new year! 2010!

Wordpress or Livejournal? (:

4 Comments:

Anonymous LILING! said...

livejournal and speaking of which i have a new blog(:

December 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>LL: really! never tell me.. Haha. Okay livejournal bcos I can link to blogshops too, but I can't think of a username!

December 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous LILING! said...

put sth sweety!(: likw caramelcandies or sth:DD HAHAHA.

December 2, 2009 at 11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wanchin!! hahaha u finally decided to announce ur Secret blog!! well done. haha :) ur drawings are really awesome! i totally love em.!! keep drawing..!

You can also consider trying the most recent, tumblr. it's cool and is connected to twitter. u can ask benedict to find out more abt it!

-Shuyi

December 12, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home