Candy Clouds
Anyone who signed up for the New Balance Run but changed their mind to go? The registration closed before I could register, sob! Please contact me by leaving a comment & I'll meet you up, I would like to 'buy' your place to run. Thanks. (:
============================

Screen captured, definitely not photoshopped. Weird!
P.S. Please VOTE! Click here & scroll to REACH website! : CLICK
============================

pretty pretty~
TADAA~ 2 pretty bags I want to get!
Of course, not now. This is my long term goal- by the age of 25!
Or perhaps I shall reward myself with one of the bags at the age of 21! Perhaps Christmas-I would probably have saved enough(still saving up for braces yay METAL MOUTH STRAIGHT TEETH! :D)
Randomly browsing around blogshops & then saw this checkered bag which has almost the same 'cutting' as these 2 LV ones which I had been eye-ing for quite some while. Maybe I shall buy that one first, haha! It's not bad too.
Wow I love blog-shopping & when I get my second paycheck I'm gna reward myself abit by buying stuff online because my shopping trips are often futile.
Shopping shopping shoppingggg! Bags! Clothes! Shoes! etc etc! I think people are going to label me as materialistic oh man but I spend thoughtfully with my own money. And not forgetting things like personal expenses & a laptop & some stuff I wanna get for my family & people who love me & also to save up for my school fees.
Money is not the root of all evil.
The love for money is.
Lastly, as promised, the Googlle image.

P.S. Please VOTE! Click here & scroll to REACH website! : CLICK

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home