The sky's the only limit

'Formal shot'-Awesome service on Saturday! (:
Had the last session of BMT on Sunday! Time to get 'posted' into different 'vocations'. Hehe. Looked at the ministry prospectus, photog's really appealing but I don't have the prior experience. Shall think about it! (:
Officially messed up my body clock by sleeping at the most untimely hours for the past few days(like, 4/5/6am?!). Overslept for today's company outing, felt too drained to rush down, thinking if I shall join them later.
My new job is starting TOMORROW~! To my horror I have missed an important part of the email they sent earlier- things to bring. I have no passport-sized photo now. :X & I don't know what to wear tomorrow.
Yvonne gave me a cute hamster notebook to write my revelations! (: Checked out on the commentaries...
Have you found honey?
Eat only as much as you need,
Lest you be filled with it and vomit. -Proverbs 25:16
-God has given us leave to use grateful things, but we are cautioned against excess.
It is not good to eat much honey;
So to seek one’s own glory is not glory. -Proverbs 25:27
-We must be, through grace, dead to the pleasures of sense, and also to the praises of men.
& Cvn passed me a daily devotional & a stamp(to post the envelope attached inside to get more devotionals from them)! So thankful to have great friends like Yvonne & Cvn around! (:
Off to try to find a passport-sized photo of myself. ALthough I doubt I have any. o.O
P.S. I feel like going to the library, but today's a public holiday hence it's not opened! ):
P.P.S. W.R.T. to title of this post, I still like the NDP song!(the next part is: when you're not afraid to dream!)
P.P.P.S. Misinterpretation of the first sentence of the previous post! Hahaha it sounded like I was supposed to go out with Cvn but because he couldn't make it, I went out with Gersh. Wrong wrong wrong! (: I was supposed to go out with both of them but Cvn couldn't come. Hahaha!
P.P.P.P.S. Reading my archives. Childish ramblings... Who knows a few years later I read this post & find it childish too? (: Wow. & Time really flies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home