Y'knowhatmsayin?
It was just a passing remark, yet I thought really hard about it...
I'm really thankful that I have friends/leaders to guide me along.
A friend told me that he was scared I would just forget him over time.
I didn't know that was the impression that I give people- a 'hi-bye' friend. Not treasuring people who love me. Or even treasuring the wrong group of friends.
& He was feeling exactly the same way I am feeling. Me to him, and them to me. I paralleled many examples across. The way I treat him v.s the way they treat me. I had felt hurt. So I've hurt him as well. Gosh.
Then many many thoughts came to my mind. How about towards God? He loves me so much, yet am I doing the same? How about my leaders, my CG friends who love me as well? My family?
A relationship takes time & effort to build...
With friends, family, work connections, with God.
SY told me yesterday:
Its not the downfall that determines ur outcome, its the way u climb back up. (:Again another passing remark, but I memorized it hehe.
A strained relationship does the determine how things will turn out. It is how you turn it around.
I know apologies &/or feeling guilty yet doing nothing about it won't work.
I will learn to treasure people who love me. (:
P.S. I took the first step in talking to my mum yesterday. (:
I'm really thankful that I have friends/leaders to guide me along.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home