Hold on if you feel like letting go

But I'm definitely feeling better already, thanks so many good friends for their concern..! (:
Saturday's service was good, Pastor did the last part of his series on BIGGER. Bigger minds, bigger hearts, bigger territories.
Went for discipleship class the following day with a heavy heart. Sleep/songs/drinking a cup of bubble tea didn't cheer me up at all. Our zone leader, Dominic shared about preparation- stories of Pastors & a little biblical portion in the old covenant terms.
Wanted to go somewhere to take a breather after the class, but ended up going back for service because I had no where to go & no one to ask to go out with. Although the sermon was repeated & I was feeling drained from the lack of sleep, this time round I understood the sermon better & had some new revelations & felt much, much better.
& I realised(only after the Sunday service) that the worship team's been singing 'Free' by Hillsong- which I actually have in my iPod but always skip it(because I tend to listen to the same few, say 20 favorite songs). & I caught the lyrics on the big screen. Here's a vid of the song-with beautiful pictures & lyrics!
And if I had wings I would fly
'Cause all that I need, You are
And if the world caved in around me
To You I'd still hold on
'Cause all that I need, You are
And if the world caved in around me
To You I'd still hold on
Yea if the world caved in around me... The times my life felt crashing down on in... The times I feel down... .... I still have God to hold on to. (: & of course my brothers & sisters of God-my good friends- who are always there with me & truly love me.
Just live your life with God inside
You wont regret one moment of it
And give all that you can for God, for God
The last part of the song... Amen! (:
P.S. I am given a project to do! I'm so excited!
P.P.S. Alongside with that, I have 2 more birthday-related things to do!
P.P.P.S. Hahahahaha I feel purposeful... Hope I can manage all of them well!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home