I can almost see it
Beep beep beep beep beep beep beeeep~* Sound of crickets*
WOOOOO catch the lyrics- really meaningful! (: (:
WOOOOO catch the lyrics- really meaningful! (: (:
Oh speaking of Jay Chou suddenly remembered someone said that Jay Chou has a song that talks about God:
& I found it! Here you go:
Can't find a vid with the lyrics inside, but managed to find a link even with english translation: Clickty-click. So just open both in 2 windows so that you can view alongside & decipher what Jay Chou is singing.
Another vid! Just as meaningful. (:
No MV, just the lyrics.
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's on the other side
It's the climb
Just like faith...
Just like faith...
______________________
Life's great so far- still waiting for school & work to start. Many many complications. But oh well- I'm still looking forward! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home