Friday, September 11, 2009

I repel negativity

Changed my blog layout!
Looks less dull.. less black... & more joyful! (:
Well actually I only re-shuffled the sidebar, changed the header & removed the background. Looks a litttle plain though. Shall add some nice pictures in time to come. (:

SIGH I've been looking for people to go Ikea with, but nobody is replying me! Zero mood to step out of the house since I am cashless anyway. Don't feel like staying at home, but there won't be anyone that I know in church anyway, so a little bit pointless to be there.

Zero mood to type testimony because I can't get my point across in words.
Tomorrow's gonna be fun-packed, I'm going out with both my groups of good friends!
I don't want the fun. I want work & school... No point having fun & being cash-strapped & brainless zzz.

Speaking of my 2 groups of friends... What a great difference they are. What an irresponsible person I am. Blah blah I don't know what am I talking about. I have been stuck at this screen for many hours simply because I have nothing else better to do.

My life is mundane. Can't wait for the week after-when my work starts. & SCHOOL oh gosh please let me start school because my brains are pruning (can't even answer an addition question CJ asked me the other day...). I hate being stuck in front of this stupid com...

Argh give me some purpose for the next week! My workplan is somewhat a bluff. FT? I don't even do that. I just coop myself up in my room all day. Read, tidying my room, making cards. I don't even watch TV.

Speak about negativity... I'm feeling increasingly down just because I can't find someone to go Ikea with. REPEL! Stay positive! Off to read some happy marketing books... in my room. -_-
,
Okay apologies for the moody post here's a BIG BIG picture I snapped at ECP the other day during an outing with my bestie girl friends:

Photobucket
Nice yellow flower to cheer you up after reading my moody post... -_-
Focus is on the tall stem of yellow flower, hope I captured it properly.

No pictures of me because I think I look really ugly in all the pics... Hohoho. But nonetheless the outing was lovely! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home