Can't think of title & this shall be my title
Shopping trip... (:
With Yvonne today! Wow she was not feeling well yet she still accompanied me all the way to Far East... Really thankful (: We took very long to get there because we walked the wrong way! Both of us poor direction sense... What took us 5 mins took us around 20-30 instead!
Bought a pair of jeans & a jacket! I'm a happy girl! Hohohoho. Haven't bought new clothes for a really long time(2/3 weeks?!?).
I like clothes. I like shoes. I love bags! Been really really long(a few months) since I last bought a new bag... Eyes on many many many things.
Can I start work soon so that I have a pay cheque? (:
Yesterday...
Went to SMU with Kelly for an talk about 'education & environment' organised by her soka! (: it was interesting & I felt like I was in school again- attending lectures & taking notes!
Wish my school will start soon...
Talked about our lives & many many things! Hehehe. Always great hanging out with her, one of my besties! Speaking of it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY! (: (:
After which, met Cavin, Cvn & Gersh at P.S for dinner at Cafe Cartel. Coffee & snackers were at half price because it was after 9pm. Liked the chocolate-moo-moo drink but prefer Mcdonald's double chocolate frappe. Cavin went off after that, so the rest of us went to window-shop at the already-closed ION & Central. Was already half-awake, and by the time I reached home I was zonked out. *battery flat
I can ramble on & on about my life and type out my whole wish-list here... Shall not do that but anyway, I'm so looking forward to the future- school, work on both sides, ministry! (:
I have a great future ahead! (:

With Yvonne today! Wow she was not feeling well yet she still accompanied me all the way to Far East... Really thankful (: We took very long to get there because we walked the wrong way! Both of us poor direction sense... What took us 5 mins took us around 20-30 instead!
Bought a pair of jeans & a jacket! I'm a happy girl! Hohohoho. Haven't bought new clothes for a really long time(2/3 weeks?!?).
I like clothes. I like shoes. I love bags! Been really really long(a few months) since I last bought a new bag... Eyes on many many many things.
Can I start work soon so that I have a pay cheque? (:
Yesterday...
Went to SMU with Kelly for an talk about 'education & environment' organised by her soka! (: it was interesting & I felt like I was in school again- attending lectures & taking notes!
Wish my school will start soon...
Talked about our lives & many many things! Hehehe. Always great hanging out with her, one of my besties! Speaking of it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY! (: (:
After which, met Cavin, Cvn & Gersh at P.S for dinner at Cafe Cartel. Coffee & snackers were at half price because it was after 9pm. Liked the chocolate-moo-moo drink but prefer Mcdonald's double chocolate frappe. Cavin went off after that, so the rest of us went to window-shop at the already-closed ION & Central. Was already half-awake, and by the time I reached home I was zonked out. *battery flat
I can ramble on & on about my life and type out my whole wish-list here... Shall not do that but anyway, I'm so looking forward to the future- school, work on both sides, ministry! (:
I have a great future ahead! (:

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. -Jeremiah 29:11

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home