Thursday, October 8, 2009

& watch my purple sky fly over me

Good day. (:

It's lunch break again!
Colleagues are in the next meeting room enjoying their lunch & I'm in my own meeting room using the laptop! (Wish I had my own laptop at home. It would be so convenient!)

Days are passing by so quickly, it's Thursday already~ Looking forward to weekends, & also loving my jobs on the weekdays!

My phone went berserk yesterday evening. After C.G, I couldn't call or sms because the phone kept saying 'limited service'. I assumed my line was terminated, because I haven't paid my bills. However, during work just now, a message came in(&10 over messages followed) & it is back to normal again! Great, now I can contact people! Phew. :D

& I'm deployed into the EFFECTS ministry in church! :D Was a little disappointed initially because I really wanted to get into photog, but effects now sounds awesome to me too! I'm excited to start & learn many new things(I really don't know anything about effects, gosh haha I think the leaders are gonna have a hard time teaching me)!

Hoho! Exclamation mark! Exclamation mark! Okay I'm 'sounding' really animated:D I think that's the way I type, but I don't speak like that yea? I can't speak like that, how much I want to. Then I will appear more friendly. Still find that I give people a quiet 'aloof' impression.

Nothing inspirational dawned upon me today, till the next nice-&-not-so-rambling post. (:

P.S. Please VOTE! Click here & scroll to REACH website! : https://www.webawards.gov.sg/default.aspx?utm_source=REACH-Website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=webawards

P.P.S. Something I screen-captured :
Is it my com or Google's logo became a barcode? Hahaha. There was once I screen-captured a 'Googlle'. Upload some other time, as it's saved in my desktop.

Have a good day! (:

2 Comments:

Anonymous LILING! said...

hey chinopen your hotmail email inox plese.sth i need you to accept(:

October 10, 2009 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>LL:
accepted! (:

October 12, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home