Priorities
Met up with WF the other day to chat & this topic came into my mind... Personally, I am learnng to set them right. Still learning. (:
Admit that during JC I had the wrong ones. Wasn't strong enough to follow my convictions, set goals of getting straight 'A's but didn't set my mind & heart out to do it. Instead what did I get? Regrets... & a long decision making process of steering away from my goal & then setting another apparently more achievable one.
Now, tied down by 2 jobs(the current one is awesome though, haha)so as to earn my school fees, I'm steering away from my initial 'after-JC-must-get-into-local -university' aim. Perhaps setting it on a longer term perspective, I shall now set out my career pathway. Afterall, isn't that our reason for getting into university- getting a good job prospect?
Still don't have a concrete plan on what exactly i want to do. Work for all my life? Give up on getting into a local uni? Get into a private school? Get into uni 2 years later(suggested by Mr Gersh lol)- same as the guys & slower than my peers?
Topped up with family, friends, school(?), ministry & left on my own, what shall I do?
Current plan: To work both jobs, take one step at a time for school, priorities ministry.
Or rather; to stop blogging & continue with my job(yes I'm at work now lol)
Guide me along, God.
Admit that during JC I had the wrong ones. Wasn't strong enough to follow my convictions, set goals of getting straight 'A's but didn't set my mind & heart out to do it. Instead what did I get? Regrets... & a long decision making process of steering away from my goal & then setting another apparently more achievable one.
Now, tied down by 2 jobs(the current one is awesome though, haha)so as to earn my school fees, I'm steering away from my initial 'after-JC-must-get-into-local -university' aim. Perhaps setting it on a longer term perspective, I shall now set out my career pathway. Afterall, isn't that our reason for getting into university- getting a good job prospect?
Still don't have a concrete plan on what exactly i want to do. Work for all my life? Give up on getting into a local uni? Get into a private school? Get into uni 2 years later(suggested by Mr Gersh lol)- same as the guys & slower than my peers?
Topped up with family, friends, school(?), ministry & left on my own, what shall I do?
Current plan: To work both jobs, take one step at a time for school, priorities ministry.
Or rather; to stop blogging & continue with my job(yes I'm at work now lol)
Guide me along, God.

2 Comments:
with whatever you do, God will make a path for you to follow His plans for you(: he will help you first when you help yourself first(: i support you chin i know you have what it takes <3
>LL:
hey thanks girl...! (: yep absolutely agreed & i will! same for you too okay?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home