Vote for REACH website! (:
*A little advertising here
Click here & scroll to REACH website! : https://www.webawards.gov.sg/default.aspx?utm_source=REACH-Website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=webawards
Shall get back to work! :X Will update on Sat when Im free.
P.S. I watched Phobia2 with Gersh yesterday! Sadly, the stories weren't linked up together like in Phobia. I only wanted to watch because I was intrigued by how they cleverly link the stories(Gersh told me the whole Phobia story long ago, had been wanting to watch since then). Shall not spendon movies anymore. A little disappointed. :/ Scared to bits by the terrifying visual & sound effects.
Shall get back to work! :X Will update on Sat when Im free.
P.S. I watched Phobia2 with Gersh yesterday! Sadly, the stories weren't linked up together like in Phobia. I only wanted to watch because I was intrigued by how they cleverly link the stories(Gersh told me the whole Phobia story long ago, had been wanting to watch since then). Shall not spendon movies anymore. A little disappointed. :/ Scared to bits by the terrifying visual & sound effects.

4 Comments:
okays! i have already vote for the reach thinggy. :) and yes phobia2 is scary! O.o with regards to the latest post,i also wanna go shopping!! but needa wait for $$$ to come. chin a chin~ HAHAH i too bored stoning liao!
oops and i forgot to leave my name when leaving my comment. KELLY! :)
>KELLY!
haha thanks for voting! :D :D yes yes SHOPPING... bags & clothes & shoes!~ same same $$$ $___$. phobia2 scary but not nice! haha... bored can contact me yo! :D
yup i will! heh. think that will be hmmm...soon?! lol. anyway take care and cyas soon! :) :) :)
kelly
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home