Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cold mornings are meant for sleeping...

voilà!
I'm online at such early hours... Starting work, from home(for today only)! (: Currently stuck in my parents' room & it always feel like I'm in the center of a tornado when I'm inside, because the fans are so strong... I'm so sleepy now... Even the computer is sleeping because it's so laggggy. Typing this post to keep me awake. Anyone who is online can entertain me via Facebook... Because my MSN ain't working... *POOF off to do work (:
Update at 11:11 :
I'm so sleeppyyy, zzz.
Singing along with music from iPod attached to speakers to keep me awake. Something that I cannot do in office. Hohoho work-from-home benefits. Super sleepy & my com is still very very laggy... Want to upload photos but I think the process will make the computer even more laggy. YAWN.
*logs into dusty Friendster account to keep myself awake.
Update at 11:47 :
Found a nice picture of myself on Friendster!

& then it reminded me, I saw a familiar face a few days back...
Update at 21:15 :
So tired, so tired. Indeed, I don't know ever-since-when, I've been living in my own bubble. I hate myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home