Friday, October 2, 2009

Type title here

It's my lunch break now!

My mum's really nice to help me prepare lunch to bring to office... I could have just starved myself hahaha. Been eating sandwiches bought from the next office building for the past few days, which ain't really filling. Thanks Mummy~ (:

& I finally got a haircut! Not much difference but I think my hair's not that messy anymore! *Confidence level up 20 points* Perhaps I shall go rebond &/or dye my hair. Because hairstyle really can make a very big difference to one's appearance!

& clothes & bags & shoes & make-up can make a difference too! :D
(Okay most importantly, I feel is character... But anyway!)

Sadly, first paycheck kinda little & I have some debts & bills to pay off. Chinchilla wants to go shop-a-shopping (for bags & shoes& clothes, etc...)! :D

Oh & I just remembered:




Anyone wants to buy an green iPod nano 2nd gen?
It's 4GB & in very good condition. My good friend Gersh wants to sell it because he has 'upgraded' his iPod. He bought it at $300+, but willing to sell at a much much lower price. Price negotiable! Leave a comment for details.(:

==========================

P.S. I <3 my job! Minus the 1hr45mins of travelling time every day... Make that 2 hours.
P.P.S. Please vote for REACH website(link below)!
Signing off~

==========================

An update at 2243:
ARGH I WANNA GO SHOPPING & buy some nice basic tops/dresses/cardis/shoes/bags that I can wear/bring to work & church blah blah blah. Online window-shopping & how I wish I have a big fat bank account now. NOW NOW NOW

& I need an organiser... Keep getting all my schedules mixed up. For the past few days, I have been knocking off at the wrong timing- too early or too late. Luckily my colleague informed me, or else I probably might not get my pay from HR.

$$$$$$$$$$!

$_$ money face.

O_O.

Going crazyeee.

3 Comments:

Anonymous LILING! said...

COUNT ME IN FOR THE SHOPPING WHEN YOU GET THE MONEY!HAHAHAH. i should be free around december! :D

October 3, 2009 at 2:59 AM  
Anonymous gersh said...

HAHA thanks for advertising! lol!

October 3, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>LL:
haha okay! gosh so many things to buy! (: (:

>gersh:
lol no prob!

October 5, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home