I'll be one tough act to follow
Here today, gone tomorrow
But you'll have to walk a thousand miles
=====================
Supper with company peeps was great. Many realisations dawned upon me. Thanks Hope & ShiYuan, they're really nice people.(: Many people in the company are nice. I think one particular person don't really like me though LOL.
Work is great albeit long travelling time & the absence of a canteen in the whole office building. Organising, tidying up info, tabulating stats- totally my kind of job because of social awkwardness of talking to people.
Life istiring but great, looking forward to many changes, excited about the future. Perhaps I may go into uni next year. Perhaps I'll go full-time. Perhaps I'll be able to achieve all my dreams. I'm curious. (: Guide me along.
P.S. Please VOTE! Click here & scroll to REACH website! : https://www.webawards.gov.sg/default.aspx?utm_source=REACH-Website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=webawards
Can't find a embed-dable MV.
But you'll have to walk a thousand miles
=====================
Supper with company peeps was great. Many realisations dawned upon me. Thanks Hope & ShiYuan, they're really nice people.(: Many people in the company are nice. I think one particular person don't really like me though LOL.
Work is great albeit long travelling time & the absence of a canteen in the whole office building. Organising, tidying up info, tabulating stats- totally my kind of job because of social awkwardness of talking to people.
Life is
P.S. Please VOTE! Click here & scroll to REACH website! : https://www.webawards.gov.sg/default.aspx?utm_source=REACH-Website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=webawards
Can't find a embed-dable MV.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home