Friday, October 30, 2009

High COL!

(Cost of living)
Seriously...

Sky-rocketing phone bills.
Sky-rocketing transport fees.(Topping up card every 2 days)
Sky-rocketing food cost.

Excluding my entertainment.
Excluding my shopping.(I need new clothes. Not want.)
Excluding my wishlist yet to be fufilled at all.

Plus the basic spent on food.
Plus the basic spent on sweets to keep my blood sugar up.
Plus the basic have-to-spent-on stuff sometimes.

& I can't get student plan for unlimited SMS.
& I can't eat student meals.
& I can't have concession passes.
Hahaha I sound so kiam siap. :P

Huge outflow, low inflow.

The $100 I borrowed from Dad, half is gone in 3 days. I mean it doesn't sound like a big deal, but in 1 month tabulated I would have spent $500 at the VERY MINIMAL & of course, yet to add in phone bills here & there & etc, etc, etc. I frown upon the high COL. Here's a big fat frown:

):

----------------------------------------

Come on man, eyes on the goal. $500 to go for a shopping spree by December. I want to buy many many things for me & my friends & my family. WOOHOO!

Finally have some time to myself tonight, I'm gna make it my daynight. Sometimes, you're just too caught up with life & you feel really lethargic- pull yourself out of society. Break out of the dog race...& do something you enjoy.(:

I'm gna go to the library to borrow some books, then go home to read them! (: & also charge my iPod & sing in my room at the top of my voice heheheh!
------------------------------------

Really bored, read through some of my archives. My first blog post for this blog was so LAME! Hahaha how did I fold the piano? & Most of my posts were emo. ):
& many funny things I posted which I have no idea what they were about.
& how does the song 'Through Glass' by 'Stone Sour' sounds like?! (I didn't click play but hey I listen to such songs?!). Anyway...



Found this! Me with my camp group!
Standing with a group of p3 students... & not any much taller than them?!


Very random post, tyoed just to up the archive number to make it look like I did not actually neglect my blog hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home