Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Everything comes alive in my life!

*Sweeps off dust*

Wow.. Been so long since I last updated this space! I had no inspiration to blog about the few daysweeks(even the previous post was just ranting) as I'm really busy with work! Busy, yes & fulfilling as well! (:

Well I am able to blog today... Because I'm not in office! Hahaha. Guess what, I have a food allergy & it got really bad yesterday so I decided to take a day off today. Forsake my pay, in exchange for more rest time(been sleeping for 3 hours every day for the past 3 weeks) & also personal time for myself.

Updates.. I went cycling with besties(Kelly, WF, Gerald, YJ!)last Saturday morning!! We cycled all the way from ECP to Changi & ate ice lollies yumyumyum. But I couldn't join them for lunch as I had to go somewhere else. Anyway, HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO YJ! (:

Since I have nothing much to say for today's post either, I shall blog more about my allergy(which, as you can see, I've been ranting on at my Twitter) Okay guess what, I am allergic to ONIONS! -____- & yesterday was the first day in 19 years that I've consumed onions(most of the time I pick them out) & BAM I triggered the allergy. The ones I ate were raw, so I'm not sure about cooked ones. Well I self-diagnosed all these, but checked out the symptoms etc over the Net & I'd rather play the safe side by not eating onions anymore.

Currently not choked but seemingly developing HIVES(I HAD IT THE LAST TIME REMEMBER, those awful mosquito-bite-like-growths on my skin!! YUCKS.).

Stupid allergy... Well but I'm still LOVING MY LIFE! (:

ShuYi told me this the other day..
"Life is fair because everyone's life is unfair."
Yes it's tiring... My life ain't perfect... I'm not in uni like all my other friends... But I know, that God has the perfect plan for my life!

Sometimes, we just take a tougher & longer route then everyone else. Stay focussed, keep on track, eyes on the goal, & GO. (:

What keeps you going?

God is my strength & refuge. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home