Monday, November 23, 2009

AVIATION!


WOOTS AVIATION!
(L to R: Clarence, Gersh, Chinchilla(That's me!), Calvin!)
1. I am so short compared to the guys. -.-
2. My hair is very messy.
3. The guys' legs are very skinny! *jealous haha nah just joking.


Many many apologies!! ): to the guys because we didn't get to run, & I think the main reason was because I was late for 30 minutes past our supposed meeting time.

Well in the end the shuttle bus we boarded could not drive into Changi exhibition Centre because of the road closure (The run had already started while we were still on the bus!!). So we were supposed to walk (5km I think?) to the start point to put down our bags & all. But when we were walking halfway(around half an hour passed?), the first 10km runner finished the race so we saw no point in running anymore.

Collected ugly oops goodie bags & took pictures & looked at many many cars. :D I think I shall learn driving! But for now, waiting for the guys to get their licenses next year so that we can all travel around~~

Walked a long distance out to Changi Beach Park & cut through some bushes to get a short cut out. Got a taste of army life, but my legs were left with many scratches which hurt when I poured water on them. Oh yes & we saw Mr Tan, our J2 Co-CT! He was cycling with some juniors, we didn't get to found out the reason why.

Went to tour some places(I think I have almost 20 mosquito bites. Well shouldn't elaborate here, but thanks guys for making sure I was okay) & collected 4 saga seeds, YAY. :D

After which, we went to T1 to grab some lunch before heading off.

=====================

Just the other day, my Sis texted me while I was at work to ask if I prefer Milo or Chocolate Malt. Turns out that My Mum & sisters think that I've lost weight & they are very worried, so they're buying some stuff for me to bring to office to eat/drink. Mum even volunteered to prepare lunch for me to bring to work & told me to wake her up so that she can do so. However I didn't want to trouble her so I just let her sleep in :P

Hahaha did I lose a lot of weight? I think I look okay, just a bit ghastly sometimes when I never get enough sleep. But a little make-up will solve the problem. That's good, SLIM mah! :D

======================

Shall blog about something that's been on my mind for a while, but haven't got the time to organise & type out. Watch this space! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home