Monday, December 14, 2009

And now my lifesong sings


Beautiful...



We sang this during service yesterday, listening to it on YouTube again brings a tear to my eye *Sob. Very touching song & the lyrics spoke so much to me, do click to listen, CATCH THE LYRICS... (:

Some updates:
1) ODAC BBQ was great! But when I left I realised I didn't eat a lot(to worth the $, haha!) & I was feeling hungry. The company was worth it though. Haven't been talking to ODACians because I seldom go for outings. Crazy pictures taken with JunQiang's Macbook! Pictures to be uploaded soon~ *Work=busy busy.

2) Got a pair of pretty shoes from a blogshop. Shopping is fun! More fun when I have a thick wallet full of CASH *cha-ching* or a very loaded bank account. HAHA~ I shall strive to make my whole closet BLACK. & lotsa bags, lotsa bags, lotsa bags~ & shoes. & make-up, hahaha~

3) Please KIV 'Dreams' post, because I haven't got the time to draft out my thoughts!


4) CHRISTMAS is COMING! (: *Jolly.


Now I know the true meaning of Christmas.


Thank You Lord for finding me... (:











I once was blind but now I see
I once was dead but now I live

And now my life to You I give
And now my life to You I give

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home