I ♥ Fridays
1. It marks the end of the week!
2. I am occupied during work.
3. I get to go home half hour early.
4. My friends would be free.
5. I can go to the library/do some shopping.
6. Or I will go for groupings.
7. I can watch catch some nice T.V.
8. I can reply my e-mails.
9. I can stay up the whole night to do whatever I like.
10. It marks the start of a new week!
Crunching
I'm missing church now.. Somehow.
Paycheck finally came in yesterday(overdue by a few days), still not enough.
Hmm. Finances are irritating issues...
No matter what happens
Here I am standing
On the hope of Your word
Promised to me
'Depths of Your Love' by 'The Alternative' is stuck in my head, but I can't find the song on YouTube.
I believe
In the power of Your name
I believe
In the promise of faith
I believe
In the love of a God
Jesus my Saviour
I believe, I believe
Random thoughts.
Read from a Christian book before that the day actually don't begin at 0000hours everyday, following the bible.
"....So the evening (begins at 12 noon when the sun evens in
the sky) and the morning (ends at 12 noon when the
evening begins)were the first day. "
Our day actually starts at MID-DAY! Likegood morning! Now it's just 4 hours into my day! A.K.A. the '4am' that we usually call it. Just a change of perspective...
Also, I found this from Google. Click click. Bible clocks?
I think time is indeed precious... Most of us just waste it away like that. Including me *reflects on 'A' level study days*. & then I regret & regret & lament but it's all too late.
Maybe I need a bible clock! (:
Hahaha. Christmas is coming. Need a bigger paycheck!& many new clothes.
Alright~ Finished chomping on watermelon. Back to doing my stuffs. (:
P.S. Tip for time management: Make a To-Do List & aspire to check it all off. It works for me. I'm using this free one from NUS when I went to their open house, hahaha.
P.P.S.I like my previous blog post. *grins.
Click here to read if you missed it(How could you! Hahaha.)~
P.P.P.S.Taken way back:

Attempt failed. Need to brush up my skills. , lighting & all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home