Monday, January 4, 2010

Dilemma

1. Here's my new livejournal link : http://totheverlasting.livejournal.com/

2. I can't bear to close down this blog.

3. I can't export my posts over to Livejournal.

4. I am contemplating Wordpress(because posts can be exported over).

5. But Wordpress won't allow me to change my layout(very happy with current Livejournal layout, edited by me, best viewed in IE I think).

6. I also want to set up a blogshop to sell my impulse buys.

7. I needwant a laptop.

8. I also need to figure out how to set up wireless in my house.

9. & also how to use wireless.

10. Oh man I am so broke now, not to say buy a laptop.

11. & BRACES as well!

12. Let me see how long I can go with no cash on me.

13. I think barely 3 days, hahaha.

14. I miss so many people.

15. I wanna go to the library.

16. Or to church.

17. Or to eat a hearty sushi buffet! :D

18. Sigh missed Avatar 3D, I really wanted to watch with my dear friends.

19. Never watched a 3D movie before(I think).

20. Looking forward to going home in a few hours time. (:

21. I don't know why I'm blogging in list form.

22. I am drinking Ovaltine now.

23. The droning air-con sound is sending me off to Dreamland.

24. Chinchilla is a happy girl! (:

25. Maybe I should do up another blog for Meowriji.

26. Meowriji is my doodle-blog. I update it occasionally.

27. Here's the url: http://me-morijified.blogspot.com/

28. I need to write out my new year resolutions.

29. Only got 4 though. Seems too little to me.

30. I want a laptop/personal scanner/semi-pro camera/blackberry/ipodtouch

31. & a nice set of color pens/markers/card-making stuff.

32. Lifetime supply of Strawberry pocky/Ribena/Apple aloe-vera fruit juice.

33. BRACES BRACES BRACES. :E

34. Or I think Invisalign is better.

35. Oh & BAGS & CLOTHES & SHOES~

36. Gotta start saving up.

37. I'm really bored.

38. Okay gotta get back to stuffs.

39. Bye readers.

40. Give me comments, on whatever. Hahaha.

Hehehe.
Hohoho. Happy 2010, I'm excited~ THE FUTURE's AMAZING. (:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello chinchilla!

haha here i am,writing comments here!:)

well,don't be sad that you can't join us,there's always plenty of oppurtunities and will have even nicer 3D movies in future! and jiayou towards working to your resolutions! :)

p.s we shall go eat sushi till our stomach burst when our pay comes! HAHAHA!

LOVES,
kelly :D

January 5, 2010 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>kelly

Heyheyhey KELLY!! :D

Okay okay sob i will save up more so that I can join you all next time! Thanks I will jiayou for mine, you must jiayou for yours too!

Yay yes oh speaking of sushi I just remembered I owe my friend a long due sushi treat *pok* Never mind the day will come!

Loves,
Chinhchillaaaaaa! :D

January 7, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home