Watch my life pass me by in the rearview mirror

Really wna get gifts but circumstances deterrrrrrrr.
Basically it's been a gap year for me.
The tough year of explaining 'why aren't you schooling'...
& explaining my current work location which has an uber long name
HAHAHA besides that life is still pretty great
Many many turning points,
Just like the one I realised a few days back.
Little lessons learnt along the way.
On life.
On studies.
On family.
On friends.
& How I realised I've changed just over a 1-year time span. (:
But definitely more better change to be done.
I could have done better.
2010 here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (:
Some more updates/thoughts:
1. I'm currently down with a bad sore throat + coughing fits & I can't speak, without strain that is. & I don't know sign language. I can't communicate with the rest of the world. Hohoho.
Or I can type~!
But I can't order food. -_-
2. Went for effects training yesterday, learnt many things. I think church is an awesome place... I can see better changes to lives around me, I can see better changes in me. (:
3. I strongly feel that, love(between family/friends/etc) is sacrifice.
4. Some people avoid confrontations but saying 'I don't know' to everything in some half-hearted, insincere way. It is an effortless & lazy attempt to shriek all responsibilities. I find it immature & I shall avoid doing that as well.
5. Yes I'm tired too, but what keeps you going?
P.S./ Switching to livejournal soon, layout's done. (:
======================================
I like this song, had it since a year ago

1 Comments:
tell me your lj link okkk!cos i have switchedd too! (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home